In case you have open deals, but you cannot close them because of incorrect work of the terminal, please contact Dealing specialists by phone: 18777376457. In this case, for identification it is necessary to specify your account number and login (e-mail). Specialists will help you to clarify the situation on your account and close the deals if necessary.
How to determine the cause of difficulty and eliminate it?
Please note that the reason for incorrect functioning of the terminal may be a local difficulty. Please, follow these recommendations:
If the problem occurs in the web version of Libertex:
- You need to clear the cache/cookies in your Internet browser settings and restart the terminal page.
- Disable antivirus/firewall and other protection programs, if they are installed. After that, restart the page of the terminal.
- Check the functioning of the terminal in the alternative internet browser (for example, Mozilla Firefox).
If the problem occurs in the Libertex mobile application:
- You need to clear the cache or reinstall the mobile application.
- Change your Internet access point (if mobile Internet is used, you need to switch to WI-FI).
What should I do if the terminal does not work properly and there is no possibility to contact by phone?
In order the specialists can get detailed information about your problem, please, fill in the feedback form and attach the screenshot (or video) with detailed description of your problem in the attachment.
Such requests are reviewed by Dealing specialists within 7 working days. The answer will be sent to your e-mail.
If you want to help the technicians to resolve the problem as soon as possible, please do the following:
If you trade in web version of the terminal, please send the following information:
- Send the screenshot (video) of the problem with a detailed description of the problem and the date and time of the problem.
- Have you checked the work of the terminal in other Internet browsers? In what browsers?
- Go to the page where you have a problem and press F12 button on your keyboard. In this case the developer console will appear. You need to go to the Console tab and make screenshot so that the difficulty (you are facing) and the content of the Console tab can be seen. Then go to the Network tab and make the similar screenshot. The screenshots should be attached to your request and sent to us via feedback form.
If you trade in mobile application, please send the following information:
- Send the screenshot(s) of the problem with the detailed description of the problem and the date and time of the problem.
- Have you tried to change your Internet access point?
- Have you tried to reinstall the application?
- Please send the type of your mobile device, operating system version and the version of the installed Libertex application.